17 hours sleep!

It's so bloody hard to type with long nails!

Not blogged for a while because, honestly, my life hasn't been interesting enough since Valentine's Day!

For the past few days, I have been having trouble sleeping and concentrating and I have no idea why... maybe it is because I have a messed up sleeping pattern. If you follow me on Dayre (dayre.me/laurenohara) you would have seen that  I have an insomnia problem and also that my sleeping pattern is fucked up. On Sunday I woke up at 11am, went back to sleep at 2pm then woke up again around 6pm. I didn't go to sleep until 10pm last night!

I thought if I stayed up then i would be able to sort out my sleeping pattern out and have a routine. I slept for 17 hours last night because I was that tired... stupid thing to do but it worked.
Knowing that i will now have a proper sleeping pattern makes me feel a lot better and I can finally see mornings and do more with my day. I am glad my friend, Loren, will be coming round tomorrow to keep me company, plus Daniel and Loren can hang out a bit more seen as they haven't seen each other for months!

Excited is definitely the word I would use to describe how i feel to finally see my best friend tomorrow! We have lots to catch up on!! 

-------------

Would it be a good idea that I do a blogger's chat?

I have wanting to do one for a while and I just haven't been able to do one.

Now is the time to set a date to finally do one and explore the experience; I could meet new bloggers and see their blogs and how they do things. I love new experiences so this can be a good thing for me, I have seen many people do these chats and I have joined in as well - I met a few bloggers on the chats and I would love to talk or meet more.

Okay, doing a chat is a good idea.

Time to sort the plans out and set a date to do this!

You should join in. 

Follow me on Twitter @lnohara95 !

See you later.
~xoxo~



Follow me on:
Instagram: lauren_ohara_x
Twitter: @lnohara95
Dayre: dayre.me/laurenohara
Blogger: lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

Click on my Contact Me page for my emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio