Last minute sh*t

No rants, no bad mouthing, no moaning on this post. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. Making the situation better. Keep calm, don't get annoyed, everything is going to work out.

Firstly, I just want to say a big Happy 19th Birthday for tomorrow to my friend, Sara. I hope you have a great time tomorrow and get whatever you want, like you always do ;) haha I love you though! Sorry that plans had to get cancelled tonight, I was looking forward to it because I have never been on a girls night out with you. Again, Happy Birthday, have a great day, and don't get too pissed!

The plan at the beginning was to go to Manchester with my friend to celebrate her birthday and then after I have celebrated with her I would then go and find Daniel and his friend so i could join them, but now at last minute, plans have changed and it is not happening that way. Pretty dull right? Ahh... but it's not all doom and gloom ;)

Now that plans have changed tonight and I am not able to have a girly night out with Sara and a couple of friends. I am now going to go out with le fiance, Guy and possibly my gorgeous friend, Loren. Though plans get changed a last minute, I will always be able to find a way to have a good night still - no one was going to stop me from having a good time tonight wuahaha! I am not too sure where we are all going but we will figure it out eventually.

Though i have been invited to go somewhere else, I have decided not to go because i am now going out with Daniel, Guy and possibly Loren so I am not going to re-change plans again. That would just mess everyone about and I seriously don't want to do that. Plus, Manchester is better; to be honest the place I have also been invited to is horrible and I can't be bothered with stupid people that surround the area. As you know the original plan was to celebrate with a friends then go and join Daniel and Guy, but if I went to this new place, I wouldn't be able to meet him or be able to get home. From Manchester, the taxi is cheap (£4 ish) to my place, but from this new place, taxi's are about £30! 

I normally don't go out on Friday or Saturday nights because I am skint or Daniel is working, but when I do have the chance to go out, I feel so much better. Staring at the same four walls every single day, doing the same routine and just feeling depressed, really gets me down and makes me feel like I have no purpose in life to do anything. 

However, now I have the chance to feel happier due to the fact I am going out tonight and then I have work 6 out of 7 days next week. I am going to feel so glad I am going to be out of this flat and actually doing something with my life; I am still searching for a full time job but now i am practically full time at the Phones4u Arena, I am glad that there are plenty of shifts coming up - this means more money for bills and for myself woo! 

Again....

It's not all doom a gloom.

Wow, this is my first short entry for a while.

I shall post pictures from tonight on tomorrow's entry. 

See you later.
~xoxo~

2 comments:

  1. The Cosmetic Company I work for - Younique www.youniqueproducts.com are looking to hire in the UK as soon as we launch this Spring (no joke!). Just so you know this is legit you can check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/YouniqueProducts and see the impact and product line that we sell in the US and Canada. Let me know if you are interested @ ineedlashtherapy@gmail.com I swear this isn't spam! We have been combing Twitter, Blogs and YouTube as we gear up for the launch to make sure we already have an established presence in the country before we introduce our product line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin, I emailed you a couple of times and I haven't heard anything back from you. Have you recieved the emails?

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio