Have you ever....?

Have you ever thought: 'I absolutely love my life right now?'

Well, I have that thought right now. Though obviously, my life is not perfect and there are a few hiccups here and there, I do genuinely love my life right now. Ignoring all the hiccups and obstacles, I do in fact, have a great life and I do believe everything is looking great in my future.

For one, my blog is getting more and more views everyday so I am getting more confidence in my writing skills and in the way I can express my thoughts, feelings, views and opinions without getting any grief off a single viewer. Believe it or not, I haven't had one bad review on my blog - this may be down to people not wanted to express their thoughts in my comment box, or the fact there is nothing bad to say. Who knows... 

I can feel my head growing right now. 

You many be thinking:

"She is so full of herself."

"She isn't that good a writer anyway."

"She sucks... and she's ugly"

or

"She is actually a good writer so she is right to feel happy about herself and more confident."

"If I was her, I would feel confident too."

"She should write a book."

"She should put all of her posts in a book - I'd buy it."

"I love her blog, I read all of them and keep upto date."

"Everyone should follow Lauren Nicole O'Hara."

If anyone thinks the same as the good thoughts, I thank you and I appreciate it.

Hopefully, most of you have the same humour as me and don't think I am self-centred bitch, or big-headed. Well this is MY blog so I do have the right to be self-centred about it; I am proud of it and I love my blog - it is my life.

I know at some point in the future, there will be spammers and haters that will try and put me down, but I know for a fact that they will just be jealous of me because my blog is awesome and theirs suck (if they have a blog) or their lives suck. If you are a soon-to-be-spammer on my blog, boohoo you suck! I hate you. Haha come and try and attack me, it won't put me down - not even a little bit.

Bring. It. On.

Two, I have the most amazing family, friends and Fiance that support every decision i make, even if it is the worst decision of my life! I will learn from my mistakes, but they will always be there to pick up the pieces; i can't learn with people telling me what I should and shouldn't do - the advice will stick in my mind anyway. 

(i) Family will always be there for you, they will love you unconditionally, but they will also shout and discipline you (for your own good) but no matter what, they will always be there for you to cry to, gossip to, moan to, and even fight with.

(ii) Friends come and go, but there will always be that one friend that sticks with you through thick and thin. That friend deserves a medal. The most important, and most loved, friend I have in my life is Loren. If you don't know who Loren is, please see the Archives.

(iii) My Fiance, Daniel, will stick by me with whatever I decided, and right now he is doing so with my Blogging. He has said he is so proud of me and of my writing; the fact that my blogging career is starting off is making Daniel incourage me more and more each day! He wants me to accomplish my goal in life. I support him all the same, tit for tat, love for love, support for support. Without his support in my Blogging, I will just feel so down that I would stop blogging all together.

You family will love you unconditionally, friends will come and go, boyfriends will come and go, but eventually there will be the ONE that comes along to sweep you off your feet. I have found the ONE and I couldn't be happier in my life. I have a loving family, an amazing best friend, and a Fiance that makes me so happy.

So that is why I love my life right now.


Have you ever felt that some of your viewers just want to hate on you and be nasty just to put you down?

Perhaps I am just thinking negatively about some of my viewers, maybe you actually are all great and nice people who don't hate my blog and do, in fact, look forward to my next blog post. Am I right? My viewers are whom keep me going and keep this blog going, without you then my blog would have ended long ago. Seen as this my 123rd post, I can conclude that I am no sooner to stop blogging than when I had done my first 10 blog posts.

But if any of you are haters and are dying to call me horrible names and put me down, then please feel free to email me at: lnohara95.loh@gmail.com . You can even put the RE as: "READ THIS YOU UGLY BITCH" but I will no sooner delete it. Or, if I am feeling like I need some amusement, I would read it with delight. This is not a bluff, so seriously, go a head and email me. 


If you have any issues, or just want to say your opinion on anything that I have blogged today, or in my past archives (doesn't even have to relate to my blog), feel free to email me also. It's not a problem and I will reply to them all! Don't be shy.

Have you ever felt that this? Do you worry that there are people out there dying to put you down and bad mouthing your blog on the interent?

Well I have checked many websites to see if anyone has badly reviewed my blog, but there isn't...yet... I know there will be soon though. Stuff like this will always happen after some time!

What is wrong with people? Can't people just enjoy blogging without bullies and insecure people trying to make you out to be a bimbo, an ugly bitch, a horrible creep, a bitch.. well I can be a bitch. 

Everyone can be a bitch if they want to be.

More blogging tomorrow.

See you later!
~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio