Please vote for me!!

Hey everybody! 

Please can you all vote for me for the 'best newcomer' blog. It is for the Cosmo Blog Awards 2014 (click on the link to send you to the website where you can vote.)

You can vote as may times as you want. There is no limit. You will be making me so happy and I really do think I deserve to win the award. As my blog is under 18 months old, the only award I can win is the Best Newcomer.

 I would like to win the Best Lifestyle Blog in the future. But please do vote for me for the Best Newcomer. 

I believe in my fans, viewers and fellow bloggers. This will mean so much to me! 

My blog address is lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com as you already know :)

Please please vote! 


Thank youuuu



I love you all!

Hugs and kisses all round

~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio