Being away from Latte

Alone. Daniel was at football, Latte was at my Mum's house for the night, and I was alone...with my pot noodle, a cup of tea, and the TV Remote.

Oh. Not forgetting the mop. I had time on my hands and no puppy chasing the mop whilst I cleaned. Happy days? Nope. I missed Latte.

I never thought I would miss my puppy as much as I did. Not having pets in the past, I thought I would have been able to leave my pet with someone for the night with no bother, but honestly, it was hard. 

You never see someone missing a pet or talking about how they wish their pet was still with them, so I never thought it would be possible to miss something as much as I did.

Though Latte is a little shit sometimes, I did miss her attitude and playfulness. She is my baby, even if she is an adult dog, she will always be my baby. Seen as I don't have a human baby.. yet, I have still fallen in love with my puppy like she was my own baby; I am so protective over her and so is Daniel. 

I am so glad she is my baby and I didn't have to go through pregnancy and child birth to get my baby (hypothetically speaking, I would give birth to a human baby not a puppy. Don't be so crude minded.) There has been no:

  • Morning sickness
  • Pregnancy headaches
  • Food craving
  • Vomiting
  • Nausea
  • Bloating and gassiness 
  • Food Aversion
  • Extreme Fatigue
  • Swollen feet
  • Swollen and painful boobs

So I can say WIN WIN right? I have my own baby and didn't have to go through all the pregnancy shit. Latte, my beautiful puppy, is my baby. Also, not forgetting, Daniel's baby too. Happy families.

I do hope to one day go through pregnancy and experience it for myself - I may not get all of those bad symptoms, but I can't wait to one day be a Mum. It will be a few years so I can concentrate on my Career, maybe becoming a full time Blogger in future.

Whilst Latte was at my Mum's, I had time to clean up and not have a puppy chasing the mop. The only thing that was keeping me happy while Latte was not here is the fact that I had my job trial the next morning and I was super super excited about it. After months and months of searching for jobs, going for interviews, and hearing nothing back, Hair Solved got in touch with me and offered me an interview and then a few weeks later, a trial. 

Of course I was over the moon and could not wait to go, but I would miss Latte lots during the day. After spending every day and night with her, of course it was/is going to be hard to leave her at home whilst I go off to work - Daniel works everyday too. It would be good for Latte to learn to be by herself though so she is not so dependent on Daniel and I as she gets older.

Obviously, it will be hard leaving her, she is my baby afterall

Latte came home around 6pm the next day and she wasn't in the best of moods. You could tell she was home though by the way she was acting up and getting all hyper. My Mum told me that when Latte was at hers, she was good and wouldn't do her business on the floor, but when she got here she decided to soak the floor in piss. Lovely. Little shit. 

She can't be acting out because she wants attention, she gets more than enough of that. I don't know what it is. She is well trained and she will do what she has learnt when she wants to. 

Enough about my dog. Hows life?




Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio