I recommend YouCam

Stumbling upon a new camera editing app, I never thought it would be as good as it is. To be honest, I think I have over used the app too much on some of the pictures I edited which has made me look very plastic. 

Hell, whats wrong with looking a little plastic - every girl dreams of looking like a Barbie right?

I have used many editing apps in the past but this one beats all and I do recommend it to other people who are sick of having crap apps on their phones. Yes, this is a phone app, I do not use PhotoShop considering I do not have a Mac Book Pro, I use Daniels Windows8 Laptop.

I prefer to use my phone to edit anyhow so yeah, this app is what I will use from now on! 

The app is called:

YouCam
Perfect

Here are some of the photos I have taken edited. I hope you enjoy and see why I love this app so much and would recommend it to you.

It is great for Bloggers and Instagrammers - you may get called Fake but who cares right?

Before
Skin looks a bit pale,
 my nose has such a big shadow next to it making it look twice as big,
I have a few blemishes.
not too bad of a photo seen as I already edited it on Instagram

After
Tadaa! 
All problems gone away.
Skin is smoother,
shine is gone,
blemishes cleared,
I look healthier.

Before
First ever photo I have had with Daniel
We have many blemishes,
shiny skin,
bag under our eyes,
eyes look small,
meh.

After
Wayyy to much editing.
Every issue gone.
Please let me introduce to you, Barbie and Ken.

Before
I have filtered this picture on Instagram prior

After
Eyes are bigger,
blemishes gone,
skin is clearer and smoother,
contrast is heavier,
I look healthier.

Before
UGLY
Bags under eyes,
nose looks pointy,
blemishes everywhere,
eyes look small,
shiny face.

After
EDITED
Bigger eyes,
clearer skin,
blemishes gone,
shine on face gone,
kind of look happier.
What do you think?

Before
Edited on Instagram Prior
Looks ugly,
cleavage has gone a-wall,
look dirty, (I wasn't)
blemishes on chest,
bleh.

After
Woo I love this edit! Self centred much?
Skin is toned,
clearer and smoother skin,
tan,
shine gone,
eyes bigger,
greener eyes,
cleavage gone,
blemishes removed,
pinker lips.
I LOVE.

Before
So faded and meh.
Bruise on chest,
pale skin,
look half dead,
blemishes.

After
Tan tan tan!
Got myself a tan,
tones skin,
clearer and smoother,
no shine on face,
contrasted to remove fade,
brighter shirt,
bruise gone,
prettier.

Before
On the plane to Switzerland.
Blemishes,
bags under eyes,
small eyes,
look tired,
not healthy,
etc.

After
How much better and natural do we look?!
No blemishes,
look healthier,
skin clearer and smoother,
no shine on face,
bigger eyes,
whiter teeth,
I love how natural we look.
Favourite of both of us.

Before
He went to Specsavers.
Blemishes,
shadows over taking his face,
greyish eyes,
dark,
meh.
Still handsome.

After
Getting good at editing pictures on You Cam!
No blemishes,
looks fit as f***,
healthier looking,
clearer and smoother skin,
looks happier and cheerful,
whiter teeth,
no shadows,
no shiny face.
May I say, YUM.

Before
Drunk on a night out.
Blemishes,
small eyes,
pale,
look unhappy.

After
Barbie and Ken melted
Worst edit so far.
Daniel looks fake.
I think I look alright but I could look better and natural.
No blemishes,
contrasted face,
look happier,
look more cheerful,
no shiny face.

My favourite out of all the edits is

.
.
.
.
.

I look the most natural on this picture and not so Barbie!

I love using YouCam and I recommend you use it too!





Much love,






(Not an Advertorial)









2 comments:

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio