Palma Spain. Back track - travelogue

Oh how things change in such a short amount of time. Remember when I was soon-to-be living in a two bed house with my fiancé and puppy? Well all that has gone down the drain.
 
I broke up with my fiancé in September this year only a week and a bit before we were due to go on our little 'couple's holiday' to Palma, Majorca, Spain for eleven days, so things got a little awkward.
 
My ex-fiancé started dating not long after we broke up... well specifically, he liked this girl before I even broke up with him. Low life. I know what you all might be thinking: "jealous." Well as a matter of fact, I am so glad he had met this girl, but the timing was way off and it feels like I have been cheated on - I probably have knowing my ex.
 
The day came where I was all packed and ready to go to Spain and headed off to the Airport - yeah I still went; it's a free holiday after all. However, this time that me and Daniel were going on holiday, we absolutely could not stand each other and we were both planning different ways we could kill each other - obviously joking of course - but if it was legal......

Awkward doesn't even come close to how I felt when I first saw him strolling through the busy crowd at the Airport, I also felt so many different emotions. I loved him after all - well I thought I did. I wanted to punch the bastard.

It was soon time to get on the plane and things between us got a little less awkward and we both felt more relaxed. The plane lights were dimmed and Daniel was staring out the window all the way through the flight until he decided to grab my hand... erm. I didn't know what to do except hold his hand back.

He knew this but I had already started talking to a guy at work and wanted to see where things lead with him but when you're sat next to your ex and he's getting all soppy and cute, you wouldn't know how to feel. What I felt was that I liked it, but I also hated it. How dare he. After all he did and said, after dating that girl, after telling me he wished he never asked me to marry him.. I just fell apart.

Two hours and 15 minutes later I finally got to 'sunny Spain.' Such a drag. At this point, Daniel and I kind of made friends and we told each other that there is no point being in another country for eleven days and despising one another when we can at least enjoy these last few days together.

First night - boring. We just went to the local bar and drank, then headed back to the hotel.

Second night we were doing touristy things and looked at what was about and planning on what we could do and when. Pretty dull day again, but at least the weather was beautiful and there was a pool and bar at the hotel. Talk about thanking God.

I loved the hotel, the staff were unbelievably friendly and provided you with everything I wanted and needed. They were the ones that made me enjoy the holiday!

You know what, this is going to turn into a boring blog post so lets cut to the chase.

Every other day was the same, except on some days we went to the Zoo, Beach, and Aquarium. Don't get me wrong, the beach was gorgeous but I did get sun stroke haha. Oh I suffered that day - I caught a tan though! The Zoo was crap, and I mean utter crap and small and a waste of my time. Palma Aquarium was good and I loved watching the Dolphins.

Dolphin shows are so good, but the bad thing was that it didn't last that very long - so I watched the show twice. I had time to kill... my ex... I'm joking, but there was plenty of time to watch all the shows at least three times each.

Why did I want to kill my ex when we made friends again on the flight? Good question.

The bastard slagged me off to his new girlfriend and you wouldn't believe what he had called both myself and my parents - that's right, he slagged off my parents.

I don't even care about my ex's privacy and what he said. I screen shot everything he said to the girl and I can easily paste them on my blog. Comment below if you want to see what he had said.

I can't be dealing with children. Yeah I got my ex drunk to the point where he was throwing his guts up in the bathroom and passing out on the floor, just so I could nosy through his messages. NO I am not some stalker ex-fiancé, I was merely just looking at what they both said because I had a hunch that something was said about me. I have never looked through his phone before and this was my first ever time.

Yeah, I was right in the end. My hunch was correct.

Again, if you want to see what he said, please comment.

As from this point on I couldn't stand my ex, I absolutely hated him and this was only a few days into the holiday. Things just got bad to worse and Daniel got back to his old tricks of TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T DO.

It was both our holiday so I can do what I want. If I was sunbathing by the pool, Daniel would moan and get angry because I wouldn't get in the pool - I had just had my new extensions put in and didn't want to ruin them... I gave up though to keep him happy. Don't ask me why he won, I don't even know myself.

Everything had to be done his way, every day I had to do what he wanted to do. If I wanted to do something I had to ask him and see if he wanted to do the same thing. Yeah I enjoyed doing things together but once in a while I would have at least liked to do something myself and enjoy a little Me time.

After a week I just wanted to go home. I hated him. I hated Spain. I just wanted to get back home to my parents and siblings so that I could remove my ex from my life for good. He could then play happy families with MY PUPPY HE STOLE and spend time with his girl as well. The last four days of Spain was hell - there was a storm every night and it rained through the day.

I told you it got bad to worse.

Finally after eleven days of torture I was on my way home to England where I could finally be myself and enjoy work.





I also met someone.

Much Love.

Lauren Nicole O'Hara

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio