Bitchiness aside

Really not updated about me lately, yeah there was Last Friday Night that I posted last week, (I am feeling so much better now, thanks for not asking,) but it was mainly about some sad, insecure, drunken bitch that couldn't handle the alcohol - no not me! Don't judge me!

Lately, I have basically been feeling like shit, like right now I have eaten so many Haribos that I feel like I will just shit out jelly babies any minute now. Crude story aside, I have been so bloated and felt so heavy for a couple weeks, consequently, I have a cupcake belly and it hurts and sometimes feels hard; sometimes i will curl up into a ball and hope i die from the pain, sometimes it's just too much.

Also, my insomnia is worse than it has ever been. I will watch Alex fall asleep on the couch and I will take pictures of him because I am then bored but also need entertainment. No you can't see the photos, who do you think I am?! Anyhow, I will stay awake all through the night, make a coffee and a cup of tea, and then wake Alex up for work. When he's out for work, I then sleep. Shit times.

Adding to all that, my breasts have been so tender, actually, let me be blunt, my nipples have felt like i have been dragging razor blades across them or been poking them with needles constantly. So sore. On the bright side, my breasts have gotten twice the side, so I guess every cloud really does have a silver lining.

Furthermore, there has been horrible news in the family lately (you won't find out until I have the all clear to do so, but I have been writing drafts for you just in case!) and it has been taking up all my time, energy, emotions, and motivation. Thinking about it now, I think that's why I have been sleeping so much during the day, or why I have insomnia. Basically, I have been feeling so depressed and down to the point where it has been rare to see me laugh, smile or be positive - until today.

For the first time in a long time, I had a proper interview. The place is where I had an interview last year but sadly didn't get the job. However, this time round i felt it went so well and it was a complete contrast to last year! I will say no more because I don't want to jinx it, i have to wait until late next week for a call from them! *Fingers crossed* Wish me luck!

This was just a quick update for why I haven't been updating specifically about me, so here you have a short update!





Much love,



2 comments:

  1. Lauren you mentioned in a comment on one of my post how alike we are and now I completely get it! Your blunt and outspoken attitude is very me. I love your style of writing.

    Insomnia is a bitch by it's self (I know firsthand). Add in sore/tender breast and I get why your day has gone to shit. Hopefully your days have been getting better along with the family situation.

    You now have a new follower in me!

    -Brittany x
    www.livinginjune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Brittany thank you for such a warm comment! I hope everything looks up for you from now on and you keep on blogging the way you do. It's such a beautiful way of writing.

      Thank you for the follow!

      Delete

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio