Sleep Hypnosis / Meditation

Getting back into the habit of Blogging every day to a couple of days. Quite an achievement seen as I didn't think my life was interesting enough to even blog once a week, and even then it's a Friday so it's not even technically my post, it's Nika's

Now I am back into the swing of things, I thought I would just give you an update about my sleeping pattern and how I have helped it. Believe it or not, I now wake up after an amazing eight hour sleep through meditation and hypnosis. 

Remember when I would be awake at 05:00 blogging about my insomnia and the fact that even though I try and sleep, I just couldn't and would toss and turn whilst listening to Alex snore away peacefully? Well things have completely turned around and my sleeping pattern has done a full U-Turn. 

How have I done this? 

Not long ago, I found a video on YouTube of an eight hour sleep meditation/hypnosis session and thought I would give it a try seen as I am always stressed with thoughts running through my mind when I am trying to sleep. To be honest, when I first wanted to test this hypnosis out, I thought it was a load of crap because I don't believe anyone could be under control by someone or something else. Truth is, this hypnosis and meditation crap is actually really good and helps me a lot.

For the past few days I have used this video and I now go to sleep around 22:30 and wake up around 08:00 which is a great sleep and the most normal pattern I have had in a very very long time. It's like a God-send and whoever made this video is a genius - I am going to use this video every night from now on. 

To be honest, I haven't tried any other video yet but if you have a video in mind or one that you use, please comment me the link so I can give it a gander and see if it is better than the one I am using at the moment. 


Give it a try for about a week and see if it helps you. Comment below and let us know if it has worked for you too; I would love to know. Thanks beauts.







Much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio