Blogmas #11 | Gender!

Do you know what really pisses me off?
When the Blogger App REMOVES MY POSTS ON ITS OWN.
So yes, my Blogmas #10 post seems to have vanished and I am extremely annoyed; it was an honest, good, and open post - GONE. As I posted yesterday and there is proof on my Twitter of the link and promotion of that post, I haven't actually failed Blogmas. If you say I have, I say Fuck You. I have managed to blog every single day for Blogmas and made sure I published in time.

Yes this may have started off as a rant-y post, but now for some good news.

Alexander and I are having a 
GIRL!!


Obviously it's not 100%, but then it never is. We get to have a repeat anatomy scan next Friday because our little girl was lay in an awkward position so the sonographer couldn't measure and look inside her heart, we also get to see the Gender again to make sure we are still having a GIRL.
No matter how many times I tossed and turned to try and get her to roll into a different position was crazy, I even had to go on a 15 minute walk and go for a piss to see if it worked. Even after all the effort, she didn't budge an inch.

Everyone is now saying she is taking after me; lazy and stubborn. I am not disagreeing - I totally am lazy and stubborn. THAT'S MY GIRL.

EEEEEK! GIRL!
How many times have I mentioned Mother's Instinct and knowing, myself, that I am having a girl?
How right was I??? 


Much love,

4 comments:

  1. Omg congrats =] yay for a little girl

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I have a tonneload of clothes you can have from me then! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio