Blogmas #13 | Exciting Day! | 4D Scan

Whoever knows me well will know that I hardly ever get out of bed before 12pm, but this morning I was up, dressed, and ready before 7am - why? - Alexander and I booked to have a 4D Gender Reveal Scan. Remember on Friday when I said that I went for my anatomy scan but they couldn't measure the heart properly or give me 100% Gender? Well we decided that we would book a 4D so we could get 100% confirmation and to see what our little bundle of joy looks like so far at 19 weeks 4 days!

Around 08:30am I arrived in the centre of Manchester to meet Alexander before we head off to the place we would have our scan; it was absolutely freezing! A quick pop into Costa did no harm plus I needed a second dose of a cup of tea to help fill my bladder *wink* any old excuse eh? The clinic was only a ten minute walk from Market Street which was really good; this place has been recommended by many with 5* reviews. 

On Friday the baby was lay face down with the legs crossed so I couldn't get a clear view of the Gender, the sonographer didn't make much effort to help move my baby into a good position and gave up so I was hoping the baby would be in a good position today with a clear view of the genitals, however, when I turned up at the clinic today the baby was in the same position - TYPICAL. 

After lying on the bed, turning my body left & right, lifting my hips and doing the "shakira shake" but also having the sonographer tapping on my belly, my little one finally revealed the genitals. 100% GIRL. GIRLY GIRL GIRL! 

Everyone, I would like you to meet 
RHEA-JANE 
("Ray-ah Jane")
Chubby cheeks and button nose
How cute it Rhea-Jane? I love her so much. I haven't stopped staring at the picture all day because she is so cute! At 19 weeks and 4 days, I never thought her features would be so clear; she definitely looks like Alexander, however, my Mum says she looks like me.

What do you think?

Paying for a certain package, I received a 2D and 3D/4D scan, two prints of my choice plus a DVD of the rest of the photos taken. She was definitely worth waking up at the crack of dawn, travelling to the centre of Manchester, and having/paying for the scan. I highly recommend 4D scans, it is such an amazing experience to go through.

After posting this photo on my FB, my sister and her friend both messaged me asking where I had gone to get a scan. Obviously I told them because they were so excited to be able to experience it themselves - I want to see what their unborn babas look like, too!

Typically, once I knew 100% what the gender is, I went shopping with my Mum to get a few girly things for Rhea-Jane; I had been waiting ages and admiring all the cute outfits. The urge to buy things was huge, so now I could finally go crazy! I may do a baby shop haul soon, would you be interested??

So that was my day, how was yours?





Much love,

2 comments:

  1. Now this is coming from someone who is normally 100% anti-children but congratulations, she's adorable! I love your name choice and she's got such a cute face! Now you can go crazy with the baby shopping! xx

    Kimberley // thecolourchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim! I think so too :') Baby shopping has begun, and I think my wardrobe has more baby clothes than my own now haah! xx

      Delete

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio