Important Announcement!

Hello my beautiful readers.
Just need to give you an update of what is happening.

As you well know, I constantly update my blog template, but seen as it is a bit 'meh' because I edited it myself, I am getting a professional design where I do need someone to create it for me. As it is close to the end of 2015 (time flies!) I am going to stop doing blog posts until the new year as I will be tweaking my blog template. What's the word for it?? Refurbish?


My blog needs a whole new refurbish as it looks very amateur! When I come back, my blog will look more professional and pleasing to the eye. Also, it will go well with my style of writing and pictures. I am so excited for the new beginning of my blog, and as it is coming to the new year, it is perfect timing. 

New Year, New Blog Template.

How excited are you?? I am very excited! 


As I won't be doing anymore blog posts until the new year, please don't hesitate to read from the archives as there are hundreds of posts to catch up on. I will be very active on Twitter as well, so if you would like to follow me and join the fun, please go to https://www.twitter.com/lnohara95  ! 

I will look forward to seeing you on my Twitter.
I am even more looking forward to reading your opinions on my new blog template in the new year!

I hope you have had a lovely Christmas.

Have a Happy New Year!




Much love,

2 comments:

  1. This is great news! Hope you've had a lovely Christmas and continue to have a lovely new year! x

    http://www.theperksofmeg.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is much appreciated and I am grateful that you had taken the time to leave your thoughts. Comments with questions and NEED to replied to will be replied to within 24hrs. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
✿ Facebook // 87
❀ Instagram // 450
✿ Twitter // 3493

Follow



2017 Copyright of ❀ Lauren O'Hara (c) ✿
All Rights Reserved!
Custom Branding & Design By
Krystal Marie Design Studio